Monday, July 7, 2008

Eating local

Hello, my name is Aren Stobby and I am 19 years old. I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan where I am enrolled in The Culinary Arts Program at The Washtenaw Community College. I have a passion for eating fresh, healthy, locally grown food. This will be a very exciting and involved summer doing the 100 mile diet. I am looking forward to seeking out local farmers, businesses and organizations. I hope by the end of the this ordeal I will know every local source of food. If anyone reading this has any suggestions or questions for me, I would love to hear from you at AStobby@gmail.com.

Eating local,

Aren Stobby

1 comment:

said...

Hey Aren:

Good luck with this! I'm excited to see how it all goes. May I suggest that you move this post to your profile area? That way folks who are just finding your site will know what and why you are doing.

Ingrid