Friday, July 11, 2008

Westside Farmers Market





Every Thursday, June 19th, through September 25th, from 3pm -7pm
The Westside Farmers market is held on the corner of Maple and Jackson Road in Ann Arbor, located in the parking lot of Zingerman's Roadhouse. I live on the westside of town at Sunward Co-housing, making this market very convient for me--to bed it only meets once a week. I headed down there this past Thursday, to check out it out. West side has most of the expected venders in our area, incuding: Ernst Farm meats, Zingerman's products--from the creamery and bakehouse..ect. My favorite features about Westside is the great location and the abundance of parking. As much as I love the Ann Arbor Farmers Market, it can be troublesome to park in the Kerry Town area. Thus making The Westside Farmers Market very appealing. Also, I am glad the market is open into the early evening, so I can work on other activities during the day, and that it meets on Thursday, which allows me to restock my supplies during the week.


I'll be back,
-Aren

No comments: